- Out-of-date statements regarding the Caucus' relationship with the SFSS have been replaced with appropriate references to the GSS.
- Three new Events Committee positions will be created. The Events Committee is defined as "consisting of three officers who will share duties in a fair and equitable manner. The powers and duties of the Events Committee are limited to the following:
1. To assist one another in organizing and co-coordinating caucus events under the guidance and assistance of the Chair and the Associate Chair;
2. To recruit and direct caucus volunteers who will assist with running these events."
- The Chair and Associate Chair's duties will now include "To oversee and co-coordinate the events organized by the Events Committee."
- The Webmaster will be recognized as an official officer of the caucus, and elections will be held for this position accordingly. The duties of the Webmaster will be to "update and maintain the Caucus website."
- Elections of caucus officers and representatives will now follow the elections procedures outlined by the GSS for caucus representatives. Notably:
- "The term for the elected officer or representative shall be one year starting on May 1st and ending on April 30th of the following year."
- "If only one person is nominated for the position of Council Representative, that position must still be ratified by a majority at a quorated caucus meeting."