Full BISC Caucus Minutes of Meeting for March, 2023 can be found here.
- Strike vote is happening now on in until march 28th, vote yes. We want to construct a unified front
- Voting dates:
- Burnaby: March: 22, 23, 24, 27, 28
- Surrey: March 23, 27
- Vancouver: March: 22, 28
- Email Sherry Young if there were areas you were concerned about for health and safety reasons during the snow storms (areas that were not cleared). We also want to know if there are labs that are too hot or too cold.
- Another donation to the grocery fund, now means there are more grocery cards available. You can apply each semester for the emergency grocery card program.
- Talk of having 2000$ increment to the stipend (from BASS funds) distributed via TARA awards, therefore if you will need a TARA award in the fall apply early.
- Faculty Meeting
- In fall $28,000 to all eligible students with the method of Tara awards, coming from BASS funding
- MPM admissions have been paused until future notice due to retirement of professors.
- DGS: Talk about a better alert system to show that students aren’t meeting their annual progress report.
- DUCC: Biology Day! On thursday march 23 from 4:30 to 6pm.
- Lab tours from 3:30 to 4:30